Where all of the action happens!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Beginning of My Blogging Experience...

Sup, ya'll. This is Lunch-Time Conversations. It's a blog inspired about the conversations I have at lunch with my friends. It's not just for that purpose. It'll also probably also talk about my life, go on some entertaining rants, you know that kinda stuff.


I guess I should probably say a little bit about myself. I'm Jacob. And that's all that's really important. I'm not going to tell u my friends name's, but not because I don't trust all of you. It's because they may not "appreciate" it. Not that I at all care about their feelings (I don't) but because I don't feel like getting bitched at. I hope you all understand.

That's pretty much all I have to say for now. I'll probably be posting every day if I can. I hope you all enjoy my blog.

2 comments: